What kind of a driving license must I have?

All drivers must have a driving license issued by their country of residence. Any other driving temporary paper is not accepted. The driving license must be obtained at least one year ago (or three years for superior cars) and must be valid for the duration of the rental. If your license is not in English, French, German or Italian you must have an international license (IDP). This permit is translated in ten languages and is the official translation of the national driving



Follow us on

Contact us online

  1. Reincarca imaginea